Information Security can be compromised in many ways. That’s why our e-learning solution offers 30 independent “off the shelf” topics covering the most important issues, from basic principles to best practices. Each activity is modular so you can create your own unique information security awareness training courses, targeting your organization’s specific needs.
Introduction to Information SecurityRead more
Introduction to Information Security
- Gain knowledge on what information security is and why it’s important
- Define basic information security terminology and concepts
- Recognize user responsibility in protecting the organization’s information assets
- Apply best practices that promote sound information security
The Clean Desk PrincipleRead more
Social NetworksRead more
Mobile UsersRead more
Physical SecurityRead more
Responsible Use of the Internet at workRead more
Identity TheftRead more
- Gain knowledge and increased awareness on the consequence of identity theft to the individual and to the organization
- Recognize frequent fraudulent methods leading to identity theft and apply appropriate countermeasures
- Apply best practice to mitigate the risks of falling prey to identity theft
Information LifecycleRead more
Information ClassificationRead more
- Gain awareness of the importance of information classification
- Recognize the different levels of data protection and classification
- Classify information based on the assigned level of protection
- Apply best practices to mitigate the risks associated with a breach of security
Intellectual PropertyRead more
Access ControlRead more
- Understand the main components that make up an access control system
- Identify access control permissions by work area
- Recognize the process of granting access
- Differentiate between physical and electronic access control methods
- Apply best practices to control unauthorized access to organizations’ information and premises
Confidentiality on the WebRead more
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) TrendRead more
Social EngineeringRead more
- Gain knowledge and awareness on social engineering: What it is and why it works
- Recognize common social engineering methods and tools and apply appropriate countermeasures
- Get insight into how social engineers think
- Apply best practices that will promote the protection, security and confidentiality of data
Cloud ComputingRead more
Governance and SecurityRead more
ISA for managersRead more
ISA for managers
- Have a knowledge on what information security is, and why it is important
- Have an understanding of the challenges faced by an organization in ensuring the protection of information
- Be aware of the risks associated with the use of technology and employee mobility
- Understand their role in supporting information security initiatives within the organization
Effectively create your own course by selecting any or all of these information security awareness topics. The resulting course will focus on changing behaviours and reducing risk caused by your employees’ actions, making them your organization’s strongest links!
Our program enables users to understand and apply best practices to information security matters. It emphasizes the importance of protecting confidential and strategic information. And we keep the learning simple, so your employees will enjoy it, increasing their likelihood of adherence!
“Two years after implementation, we are sticking with Terranova, among other reasons because of the good quality/price ratio of its services, and because of this program’s profitable impact on our employees.”Clément Potvin,
Senior Advisor in Information Security
Need help choosing your courses?
Our talented and extremely knowledgeable information security professionals works with your team to solve your challenges and build a program that is right for you.
Make it secure and make it stick
We offer an array of communications tools to help your staff embrace secure behavior and adopt best practices. Simply put together the elements that make the most sense to you!
Tried, tested, compliant
All our courses are SCORM- or AICC-compliant and have been tested in large multinational corporations and government institutions. They are compatible with multiple browsers and can easily be uploaded into your hosted LMS.
“It’s all about security! A global security strategy must guide users to new and enhanced levels of awareness. The conscious embrace of a secure culture by all users is the goal.”
- Will, Best Practices Advisor
Do you have questions about our information security awareness courses?
Get in touch with us