The Human Fix
To Human Risk
5-steps to masterminding an effective security awareness program
In the ebook The Human Fix to Human Risk, we discuss why organizations require a game plan before launching phishing simulations or security awareness content for e-training. We share tips, best practices and case studies on how security professionals around the world continue to leverage the proven security awareness 5-step framework to get started.
Download the ebook sneak peek and learn how to mastermind an effective security awareness program with a quick overview on the security awareness 5-step framework:
* Step 1 - Analyze: Start your proper analysis by taking a closer look at your organization and its culture. There are 9 main areas you should focus on for data gathering including program goals, compliance requirements and target audiences
* Step 2 - Plan: Make decisions focused on 6 key elements to ensure program success. You will need to focus on identifying your security awareness team and communication plan.
* Step 3 – Deploy: You should always deploy your campaigns in three phases. Learn more about how to properly test, launch and reinforce.
* Step 4 – Measure: We provide you with recommendations on security awareness metrics that should be measured
* Step 5 – Optimize: Finally some guidance on how to optimize your security awareness program and which metrics are most important to making changes and improvements
Please Complete all fields.
Sign up and read the ebook now!